Slider

Good Morning Lailans, Here's My Address about What Happened Yesterday

Hello Guys, A very ugly incident occurred yesterday on this blog and I have spoken to everyone that was involved and I have also read all your comments.

I hope everyone is awake now cos I purposely waited to publish this as my first post today and by this time - 6am when I know everyone should be up. This will be the last time an incident like this ever occurs here.


What happened yesterday started when some readers made a mistake thinking Dr. Chukwubuikem, a medical doctor based at Asaba who wanted a serious relationship was the same person with another medical doctor Dr. Micheal based abroad who also wanted a serious relationship. And that readers that commented with their pins were made fun of.

That's not true. The two doctors were really embarrassed.


These are people I had spoken with and they sent in their mails cos they wanted to meet real people. They meant well. It wasn't a joke or a scam.

I get many mails from Lailans who genuinely want to hook up and we publish them. These are real people who say they genuinely need to meet people. We still need to exercise caution when meeting strangers.

I am the only one with access to my mailbox - Lailasblog@gmail.com. Readers send in their mails and I forward them to my writers to publish. My writers have no right not to publish a mail I send to them.

Every mail posted here are truly from readers and should be taken serious. We publish every readers mail so if you have an issue/incident to share with us. send it in. Yours will be published.

Lailasblog is about celebrating her readers, serving you the breaking news. Reader's satisfaction is top priority to me! Every Lailan is number 1 in my sight, no one is above the other. EVERYBODY on my blog is free to express their opinions as long as they are free from curses. That's the only reason this blog is on automatic commenting.

Everybody that was hurt yesterday should please bury the hatchet. We are family. Sh*ts like this happen even in our homes but you don't throw away the baby with the dirty bath water.

I never fired my writer because of Bonita. She is not evil. You all know Bonita has been on holiday at Nkechi Udeh's house in Imo state for sometime now, right? Nk and Bonita met on this blog. That's the kind of love I want us to be sharing on this blog. Laila's Cupid has produced a marriage, that's the kind of love we should be sharing on this blog.

Bonita didn't ruin my writer's life by making him lose his job. My guy was very unprofessional the way he handled the whole drama yesterday and that's why I asked him to go calm down for now.

My phones have been ringing on his behalf, even Bonita and many more readers, Chidinma have all spoken on his behalf. He himself has calmed down and wants to apologize to everybody he pissed off too.

I didn't like it that he was rudely replying readers after I had cautioned him to stay professional. He regrets his actions and we will handle his matter privately. He is not sacked, he is very much employed by me.

This incident will never happen again.

 This blog belongs to all of us. This blog is home. Jump into the comments, guys, invite your friends and family to the blog. This is your blog. What you say matters, that's why you should NEVER keep quiet and just watch.

If there's any issue, you can always call me - 080 80810909 - LailasBlog@gmail.com.

We have missed a lot of breaking news this morning. Can we get back to discussing them now?

Share this:

Obi Jonathan

Ceyron Louis

A web designer from Nigeria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment