Slider

Tilbers. Today is my Last Day on Lailasblog

Courtesy of a public outcry on my person and my alleged unprofessional style of blogging, I received a mail from my boss Mrs Laila Ijeoma, (A very good woman) a few minutes ago informing me of the termination of my contract with Lailasblog.com which comes to effect by 11:59 pm today.

I wish to use this opportunity to appreciate all of you for the love, companionship, follower-ship, constructive criticisms and enlightening interactions which I have experienced on this blog.


I really love this blog which I have grown to see as mine. I really love you all who made me feel at home all these while. I really love and appreciate my boss whom I must confess was more than a mother and mentor to me. I appreciate all of you who have criticized me in confidence thereby making me a better writer and in extension a better person.

May those of you who feel and maintained that I run this blog recklessly without respect for my boss now go and merry. I have been fired as you wish. Now all your problems are over..
May those of you who want my job please apply and fill in the space which will be vacant at the end of the day.

This is the end of the road for me on TILB. I am officially unemployed at the moment and I will miss all of you.

I want to assure every reader who sent in a mail that I will try and publish the remaining mails before 11:59pm.

Thank you

Share this:

Obi Jonathan

Ceyron Louis

A web designer from Nigeria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment